With your help, we have served over 350,000 meals through the A2S Feeding Program since 2013. The funds raised through the annual Meal-a-thon continues to support our A2S Feeding Program.
The 2017 Meal-a-thon raised over $50,000! We are so thankful to our supporters who helped to provide meals for our kids in the year to come.
$30 Feeds A Child For A Month
To many of us, $30 means one dinner at our favorite restaurant. To a child in Nigeria, $30 means a hot meal every single day for a month. The simple gift of food can give a child the opportunity to pursue their education with a full belly and mind ready to learn.
How can you get involved in the A2S Meal-A-Thon? Find a different way every day to give back to A2S and donate the money you raise, save, or earn to provide meals for children in Nigeria. Be sure to share the ways you make a difference on social media!
- Rake leaves for a neighbor.
- Fold laundry for the family.
- Host a ping pong tournament.
- Host a holiday bake sale.
- Sell hot chocolate on a cold night.
- Host a car wash.
- Hold a 50/50 raffle.
- Start an A2S fundraising campaign.
- Be the neighborhood dog walker.
- Do odd jobs for friends and family.
- Have a dress down (or dress up!) day at school/work.
- Run a Turkey Trot and raise money for your steps.
- Collect gently used items and have a yard sale.
- Provide gift wrapping for family and friends.
- Ask a local restaurant to give 10% of a day’s proceeds to A2S.
- Clip coupons for grocery list items.
- Make holiday gifts instead of purchasing them.
- Pack lunch instead of purchasing.
- Give up your morning coffee run.
- Make dinner instead of eating out.
- Skip movie night at the theater and rent instead.
- Make your holiday Christmas cards.
- Put extra change in a jar at the end of each day.
- Give up a meal together and give proceeds to A2S.
- Give up that new iPhone app (no PokeCoins!)